Senior Financial Analyst
My client is an outstanding globally-recognised media publishing business with exciting content sold across several countries. With continuous and repeated awards and recognition, they have established themselves as a leading brand in today's growing markets. They are now recruiting for an exciting new position as a Senior Financial Analyst within their finance team based in the City of London.
Astonishing continuous growth sees this business recruiting for a new position as a Senior Financial Analyst within their established finance team. The individual shall be exposed to a range of duties including but not limited to:
- Provision of commercial and financial analysis to key stakeholders in the UK & overseas to deliver high impact insights that lead to improved customer focused decisions.
- Preparation, evaluation and interpretation of consistent management information and KPIs
- Analysis of trading performance including commercial performance, customer insights & intelligence, effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and productivity & efficiency of in-house processes.
- Supporting business modelling and strategy through the combining of internal analysis with external and commissioned research.
- Perform gap analysis on business performance, customer experience and product delivery.
- Develop, monitor and improve current management reports in conjunction with the Financial Control Manager
- Liaise with all non-Finance staff in the UK and overseas offices.
As well as aforementioned aspects of the role, the Senior Financial Analyst shall be expected to perform ad hoc duties as directed.
The ideal profile should be a qualified or finalist level senior financial analyst with excellent industry exposure. The candidate should be degree educated with strong academics as well as having a solid understanding in the use of Microsoft Excel. The candidate should be highly numerate and demonstrate clear commercial awareness through communication and reporting.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£45,000 to £48,000 plus additional benefits & bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice