Robert Half Finance & Accounting are exclusively working with a global manufacturing company based in Guildford who are a market leader and respected worldwide.
- Produce and analyse the monthly management accounts for assigned area ensuring accuracy and robustness of all information
- Post necessary accruals, prepayments and adjustments to ensure all income and costs are correctly accounted for
- Provide detailed variance analysis to explain key movements working closely with designated Business Finance Partner and key stakeholders
- Support and identify value-adding opportunities around cost savings, increased profitability and business enhancement
- Provide support and financial advice to various stakeholders, ensuring that management accounts reports are discussed with budget holders in a timely manner
- Seek continuous improvement opportunities in process and reporting
- Ad hoc tasks
The successful Management Accountant is likely to have had previous experience of working within a busy finance function and to be part-qualified to finalist level (CIMA, ACCA). The ideal candidate will possess the ability to develop and inspire.
The role is based in central Guildford in their beautiful open planned offices, with a buzzing and open working environment within. Due to the sheer size of the organisation, the individual coming on board has a great opportunity to grow and progress their career. With on-site parking, 33 days annual leave and a lucrative pension, this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Salary and Benefits
£35,000 - £40,000 + Full Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly