Robert Half is currently recruiting for one of the world's largest facility services providers, who take care of everything related to your facilities including cleaning, support services, property services, catering and security.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager who will work alongside the Waste Development Managers and Supplier Chain Team to measure and guide contract performance.
- Review of large volumes of waste data, financial and operational, to ensure anomalies are reviewed and reported.
- Forecast and budget preparation of customer waste.
- Highlight all key risks and opportunities on the account and ensure action to mitigate and maximise respectively.
- Develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of suppliers and client's representatives; promoting the Company and development of services and understanding the changing needs of the customer.
- Working closely with our internal customers in order to ensure alignment of the divisions and an overview of the whole contract.
- Drive growth and ensure commercial control of projects delivery process e.g. supplier selection; projects sign off process; financial performance of variable works; scope change sign off and reporting.
- Develop and execute actions to improve financial performance.
- Advise the customer contracts Senior Management of all key changes which affect commercial performance and work closely with the Senior Management team on the accounts.
- Supply chain governance including working closely with the supplier team to align to business objectives and optimise supplier agreements.
- Prepare and present monthly reporting pack for Finance Director and Managing Director.
- Resolution of internal customer queries.
- Ensure that processes are consistently followed and challenged to maintain financial control.
- Contribution to evolving and improving financial processes and controls.
- Motivate, develop and support colleagues in the Central Waste Team.
- Support and back up to the Senior Commercial Manager and Directors.
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
- Canary Wharf
- Part Qualified / Finalist or Qualified by experience
- Commercial analyst who can analyse and manipulate data.
- Service based experience is advantageous
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice