Accounts Manager - Partner Designate
Seeking an experienced, high calibre Accounts Manager to join their growing team. This person would be someone who has previous experience of working in practice and exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
- Prepare accounts for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships from primary records or computerised trial balances, draft tax computations for these accounts.
- Review of book keeping, and VAT returns on a quarterly basis from records prepared by other staff with some input from yourself.
- Potential to eventually add a portfolio of accounts that get reviewed by yourself.
- Communicating with clients to ensure the smooth flow of work in relation to quarterly book keeping/VAT and annual accounts.
- Pre-year end planning
- New client start ups
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Can work both independently and as part of a small team
- Qualified ACCA/ACA
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive remuneration package
- Training and development within the role
- Opportunity to step up to Partnership in 18 months
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Accounts Manager - Partner Designate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly