Robert Half are currently recruiting exclusively with a Market leading Specialist organisation based in Lydney for a Credit Controller looking to further their Finance career on a temporary basis.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Chasing debt via telephone and email
- Raising invoices and sending them out.
- Dealing with allocation of cash coming in.
- Credit checking old and new accounts.The successful candidate will:
This opportunity has arisen due to three fantastic quarters where they have undergone significant expansion and require additional assistance before the Christmas period.
Background and experience required:
- Have worked in a credit control role previously
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service
- Have liaised with local authorities
- Have a proven track record in reducing debt
If you wish to apply for this position please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly