Italian Speaking Accountant
No two days will be the same, advising a high profile and interesting client base.
My client is an independent provider of high-value Corporate, Investment Funds, Trust and Private client services. Their cross-border expertise allows us to deliver professional solutions to businesses and investment funds, high net worth individuals and families, throughout the world.
- Daily Bookkeeping (posting sales, purchases invoices);
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of expenses claim reports;
- Accruals, prepayments depreciations;
- VAT return and computations;
- Intrastat and CIS declarations;
- Payroll (liaising with an external payroll provider);
- Administration (general administration, filing etc.).
You may also assist the Senior Chartered Accountant with the preparation of Management Accounts, Annual Accounts, Corporation tax returns.
Two to three years practice experience
Part or qualified accountant
Fluent Italian speaker
Smart hardworking professional
Willing to grow in her/his career, both technically and commercially
The ideal candidate must possess some flexibility and good time management and organisational skills
Support to develop
Expanding firm with great growth opportunities