Junior Internal Auditor
The role is within the internal audit team of a fairly new function. The person in this role is expected to look at business processes, both financial and operational and help to improve their efficiency.
The client is a multi-national travel agency with offices in over 20 countries. The company has been growing rapidly and is looking to develop its European audit function. The client focuses on Worldwide travel and bringing the best value deals to customers. The Internal Audit function is a fairly new addition to the organisation but has already taken on a pivotal role and is well regarded within the business.
- Plan, conduct and conclude internal audits
- Proactively recommend changes to the risk framework, audit programme and key risk policies
- Challenge current processes and controls
- Respond to business priorities and changes
- Analyse data as required
- Carry out monthly remote audits to focus on key risks
- Identify any breach of Financial Minimum Standards
- Monitor compliance throughout the month and during external audits e.g. ATOL compliance
- Promote awareness of key compliance areas such as PCI DSS, GDPR etc.
- A good academic background
- Looking to build a career in Internal Audit
- A solid understanding of audit procedures
- Commercial awareness
- Flexibility to travel
- Excel Intermediate
- Dedicated in-house travel team to book your incredibly discounted trips
- Phenomenal social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical