Head of FP&A
We are working on an exclusive role for a Head of FP&A within a global accounts function in Leicestershire based manufacturing business.
With a global footprint, my client is a market leader within the sector utilising innovation and new technology. The business has also been through significant international acquisition activity and has created a Head of Commercial Finance role to support the growth.
With a finance structure across the world, my client offers a unique career opportunity for someone with the requisite background.
The Head of FP&A position has been created following the recent growth via acquisition to lead the delivery, analysis, commentary and challenge around financial and business performance. Working directly for the Group CFO within this manufacturing business, this is a prominent position with the opportunity for clear progression for the successful candidate.
The role will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with the CFO and driving global business performance
- Ownership of the forecasting and budgeting cycle
- Creating clear management reporting including financial and non-financial insight
- High level analysis and driving improvements operationally
- Communicating and influencing key stakeholders
Given the seniority of the stakeholders that this role will exposed to, the Head of FP&A will need to demonstrate a strong track record in effective strategic thinking and business partnering from within another Manufacturing business. You will need to be able to effectively communicate cross functionally and at all levels in order to drive change and improve performance.
To succeed, ideally you will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of manufacturing businesses ideally with a global footprint
- Be at a qualified level (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a strong academic background
- Influence through effective communication and business partnering
- See the opportunity to progress through the organisation
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse and interpret high volumes of data
£65,000 - £80,000 + benefits