Robert Half in Welwyn Garden City are pleased to be working exclusively with a national logistics organisation who have recently taken on a high profile contract in Welham Green.
The role of Assistant Finance Manager is instrumental to the success of the finance function looking after the contract in Welham Green.
The role of Assistant Accountant in Welham Green will to be provide first class support to the newly appointed Finance Manager with financial planning, reporting and control of the open book contract, ensuring all customer and internal reporting and controls are managed effectively.
- Assist with the production of key reports on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis for both the customer and internal finance in an accurate and timely manner, providing variance analysis and detailed commentary
- Drive and ambition to be flexible enough to understand and adapt reporting to the organisations harmonised reporting
- Work closely with the site management, admin and operations teams to ensure accuracy and integrity of information
- Ensure strong financial controls and systems are managed and pro-actively ensure the controls are maintained
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure accuracy and integrity of the purchasing and payroll information
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with and communicate at all levels within the organisation. You will be a professionally studying Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) and will either be at beginning or part-qualified stages.
My client is a truly recognised and household name, as well as being a leader in their chosen market. The opportunity to learn from the best and develop your skills is at the heart of their employee development plan. The size and scale of the organisation allows for movement to different locations and contracts should you wish.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Assistant Accountant will pay £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and qualification status. The company also provide private health care insurance and an annual discretionary bonus of 10%, as well as a suite of flexible benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly