Based in an impressive office with parking on-site, the company have a very strong reputation within their market and have seen strong growth over the last few years.
To support the accounts supervisor in administering the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger (SL & PL) function. Issuing sales ledger invoices, receiving, posting and reconciling income and posting this accurately to customer accounts, providing credit control support; issuing reminders and chasing debt as necessary.
Processing invoices, matching PO's to invoices and dealing with supplier statements and completing bank reconciliations.
- To raise and dispatch debtor invoices as required in accordance with agreed procedures and to respond to requests from customers to make payments by standing order, direct debit, giro or other means.
- Creation of accounts and input of charges.
- Examinations of customer credits.
- Issue of accurate accounts for household related services.
- Dealing with correspondence regarding accounts raised and other debtors invoiced
- Liaison with internal and external customers regarding information needed for accounts and other debtors and to resolve queries.
- Posting cash received files to the sales ledger and allocating this to customer accounts. Investigating any suspense accounts and making sure that these are cleared on a daily basis.
- Posting direct debit payments onto customer accounts in the system ensuring that all are accurately posted and reconciled
- To positively contribute and participate in the development and improvement of services provided by the Finance Team.
- Any other reasonable requests as required by management
Salary & Benefits
This is a Temporary position paying £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience with the potential for a permanent role depending on performance. Starting ASAP - the client operates a 37.5 hour working week.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice