An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial FP&A Manager to join this leading Private Equity backed business in Bristol.
Successful Private Equity backed business.
As the FP&A Manager you will work with a range of senior stakeholders and executives developing, implementing and improving the business planning, forecasting and reporting of the operating companies and supporting the development of improved Group reporting across the finance team.
The FP&A Manager will lead projects and improvement programmes, particularly within the finance and commercial teams. The right candidate will have excellent communication and project skills.
You will thrive in working to short and moving deadlines and will be able to manage multiple priorities with your team. You will also be able to analyse a range of information sources but be able to quickly identify the key variables and scenarios that will determine the success of a decision.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business and take your career to the next level. There will be a number opportunities to really make your mark and have influence in the business going forward.
Experience & Qualifications
- A Qualified Accountant (ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA), with strong academic achievement and relevant commercial PQE.
- Industry experience in multiple industries with a wide range of finance analyst and business partner experiences in commercial and operational context.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation experience to Board members and project management lead experiences
- Proven track record of delivering and implementing step change through identification of opportunity and subsequent follow up (passion and curiosity for improvement)
- Experience of being a superuser in systems: Experience in business intelligence and business modelling environment.
- Significant experience managing people of different levels.
£55k - £65k (dependant on experience) + Bonus & Benefits.