Private Client Tax Assistant Manager (Sports and Entertainment)
Private Client Tax Assistant Manager- (Sports, Media and Entertainment)
Salary- £44,000-£53,000 Per annum + Benefits
An exciting and dynamic Assistant Tax Manager role has become available within a top 20 accountancy practice, suited to an individual who has a genuine interest in Sports, Media and entertainment.
- This client facing role will be closely linked with private and corporate clients within the sports and entertainment Industry, including Formula 1, Tennis, Rugby and Music.
- Opportunity to travel within the UK and Internationally.
Why join this team?
- Exciting client portfolio working with Sports, Media and Entertainment clients
- Excellent supportive culture, full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Offering lucrative benefits and bonuses.
The ideal profile:
- CTA/ ACA qualification required with strong technical skills
- Up to date knowledge of personal and corporate taxation issues.
- Experience working within this sector both in the UK and internationally is advantageous
If this opportunity sounds like it may be right for you, please apply directly to this advert and I will contact you, alternatively, if you would like a detailed description of the role, please contact Christina Ayling on 0207 269 6357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR