Audit Manager - Public Sector Team
We are working on an opportunity for an experienced, ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager to join this Mid-Tier accountancy firm. With impressive growth plans and a strong strategy, there has never been a better time to join.
Do you have a deep understanding of NHS Trusts and structures and would you like to work for the leading supplier of Public Sector audit services to NHS and governing bodies? If so, this could be the role for you.
You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for managing key client portfolio and building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Key contact for client day to day matters
- Take the lead on dealing with large, technically complex trusts with minimal Partner input.
- Manage a number of audit teams and ensures planned audit work is completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Acts as a point of reference for technical and sector knowledge
- Plan and co-ordinates all aspects of NHS Trusts, including considering resourcing requirements for own assignments and the wider department
- Adhere to the firms risk management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual and acts as a point of reference for best practice.
We invite applications from commercially focused, innovative individuals who will assist with the growth of the team and be passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential.
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV or contact us directly.
Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £250 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role in an Accountancy Practice.
Apply for Audit Manager - Public Sector Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly