Robert Half are working exclusively with an expanding Utilities organisation based just on the outskirts of Bath, they are looking to appoint an Assistant Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis. The role has been created through significant growth which has seen their turnover double in the last 12 months.
- Role: Assistant Accountant
- Location: Bath, BA2
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
- Salary: £12 - £15ph - £24,000 - £30,0000
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for a variety of duties within the Finance Department, including:
- Inputting supplier invoices onto bespoke software
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Raising sales invoices to send to customers
- Daily banking and Bank reconciliations
- Processing employee expenses
- Creating and posting journals
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting and monthly ledger analysis
- Supporting the wider finance team where appropriate
To be considered for this excellent Assistant Accountant role in Bath you will need:
- Previous accounting experience in a similar role is essential
- Ideally AAT qualified, however will consider qualified by experience as well
- Able to work in a fast paced finance function
- Good IT skills
This utilities organisation have seen successful growth over the last few years, they've doubled in turn-over and continue to seek growth in their market.
For more information on this post, please contact Adrian Price on 01179935400 or email your CV through.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice