Management & Financial Accountant
I am pleased to be working exclusively with an organisation that is at the heart of the community providing specialised services. My client is a multi-site organisation who is seeking to add a Management & Financial Accountant to their medium sized accounts team.
You will either be a qualified or a strong QBE Accountant who is happy to work independently and as part of a busy team.
The role of Management & Financial Accountant is to provide monthly reporting to the Board of Directors, as well as pulling together monthly budgets and forecasts for the multiple sites, working in partnership with site managers.
- Production of monthly pack
- Controls - ensuring design and application regularly reviewed - as per direction from Head of Finance
- Fixed assets
- Assisting with external audit
- Lead the budget process Monthly variance analysis reports to send out, with commentary
- Reforecasting mid-year
- Forecasting/identifying potential performance issues and working with ops to avoid these
- Supervising Finance Assistant for audits
- Responsible for financial guidance
- Continual improvement of controls and guidance
Strategic Financial Analysis
- Modelling new service lines or strategic changes to existing service lines
- Evaluating different potential sources of funding
- 3/5 year plans
- Administration of bank accounts, credit cards
You will be a strong all rounder who is happy to work on both management and financial accounts. You will have a natural ability to communicate at all levels within a organisation and in particular with those who are not in the finance department. You will also be a mentor and developer to the junior members of team.
My client is a stable and secure organisation who is at the heart of the Hertfordshire community providing first class services.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Management & Financial Accountant in Welwyn Garden City will pay £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and qualification
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Management & Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly