Rapid growth sees this professional business recruiting for a new position as an Assistant Accountant. The individual shall be responsible for a number of duties including:
- To aid in the preparation and review of the month end management accounts with initial commentary and analysis.
- Bank, inter-company and other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain and update forecast and group quarterly review worksheets
- Preparing financial statements and assisting with annual audit
- Overseeing the purchase ledger entries and ensuring all ledger entries correctly made
The Assistant Accountant shall also be responsible for ad hoc duties as directed by the senior finance team.
The ideal profile should have at least 2 years experience within an Assistant Accountant capacity. The individual should have great exposure with month end responsibilities and management accounts. The candidate should be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification as well as being highly numerate.
My client is an international and reputable professional legal establishment providing some of the world's leading organisations with full business law services. With over 3,000 employees across several locations including United States, Australia and Asia, they are now recruiting for an exciting opportunity based within office in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 to £35,000 plus additional benefits & study support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice