Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half are proudly partnering with the Bristol arm of a multi-national manufacturing business as they look to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager on an interim engagement of an initial six months (with the potential to extend). This role will be covering a current member of staff who is being seconded onto a project. This Commercial Finance Manager position requires excellent analytical, interpersonal and influencing skills.
You'll be covering such duties as:
- Day to day management of the Commercial Finance operation with 4 direct reports in Bristol.
- Overview of the monthly management accounts process with ad-hoc support as and when required.
- Working with the sales and marketing teams to enable clarity on business performance.
- Liaise with senior management from both a finance and non-finance background.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
- Familiarity with working in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing business decisions through interpretation of financial information.
- High proficient in Excel.
Our client, a well known manufacturing organisation, have an excellent reputation for both quality of product and work environment. As a well known business, their culture is held in high esteem due to their belief in autonomy and Independence. This position sits within a well established, high performing team that play an integral part in bringing the finances to life for the wider organisation.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a day rate of £300-£350 (depending on experience).
To apply, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice