Finance Business Partner
Robert Half are working with a business in Gloucester who are looking to bring in a Finance Business Partner for a minimum of 6 months (with potential for extension) to provide continued commercial insight to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting senior management with relevant and timely information as to organisation goes through a period of change.
- Employ a proactive work ethic to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Contribute to the monthly management accounts, ensuring accuracy of the figures.
Your profile will be:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven track record of dealing with senior figures/stakeholder management.
- Highly proficient in the use of systems (Excel, SAP).
If you have the skills and experience required, please respond with your updated CV or contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice