Reporting to the Group FC, this is a brilliant opportunity for a Finance Manager to be responsible for all aspects of operational finance within a group function.
As Finance Manager;
- Monthly preparation of the Management Accounts pack for presentation to the Group Managing Director.
- Assistance in the preparation of the annual budgets for the Group.
- Responsible for the management and career development of 2-3 members of finance staff.
- Adhering to compliance and group policy
- Assisting with any queries that arise
- Maintaining adequate ledger controls
- Management of all bank accounts for the Group
- Weekly processing of the Group Payroll
- Carrying out quarterly reviews with staff members to help improve their performance.
- ACCA or CIMA qualified, however part qualified will also be considered dependent upon experience
- Previous experience in a Finance Manager / managerial accountancy role
- Able to work on their own initiative, prioritise work, handle pressure, and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership ability
- Ideally experience using Xero (not essential)
Established Manchester city centre business with progressive change on the horizon. Employee and customer-focused mentality, with emphasis on development and training staff throughout the business. Owned by an entrepreneur, this firm is looking to build on recent expansion with explosive growth going forwards.
Salary & Benefits
Up to 40k per annum
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice