Systems Finance Manager
- Working for a large and well known organisation based in Leeds.
- A key role leading the development of a current Finance Tool.
The organisation are a well known body based in the heart of Leeds. They are award winning in their field and offer an impressive amount of services across the region and support wider partnerships across the UK.
As Systems Finance Manager, your main duties will include:
- Be the main lead for the development of the Finance Tool.
- Work alongside Finance Business Partners to ensure deliverables are met.
- Support the Business Analysts with the of the data.
As a Systems Finance Manager you will ideally be a fully CCAB qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) and ideally have a proven ability in managing financial systems. You will be confident with supporting and working with a variety of stakeholders along. Whilst not essential, any experience within the NHS or Education sector would be advantageous.
The position of Systems Finance Manager offers a competitive day rate up to £49,000 fte. The role is required for a minimum of three months with strong potential for extension and is located in Leeds City Centre.