Interim Finance Director
- An immediate opportunity for an Interim Finance Director to support an organisation in Yorkshire.
- Working for a large Public Sector funded organisation.
The organisation are based and Yorkshire and undergoing some significant changes and therefore require an Interim Finance Director for a minimum of 3 months.
As Interim Finance Director you will play a key role in working with the senior stakeholders across the organisation. You will provide leadership for the finance team to ensure the organisation is able to deliver on it's strategic plans.
As Interim Finance Director you will be a qualified accountant with experience of working at a similar level, but you will be comfortable using your accountancy skills to work on a "hands on" basis when required. You will be confident with supporting the Senior Leadership Team and ideally have worked within a Public Sector organisation or a large complex group. Finally, you will be available for a minimum of 3 months and be located, or able to commute to the Yorkshire region.
- A competitive and flexible day rate that will sit within IR35
- Prime location in Yorkshire and The Humber
- Working for a large Public Sector organisation.
- 3 months minimum requirement.