Senior Credit Controller
Senior Credit Controller £22,000 - £25,500 + benefits
Senior Credit Controller
Robert Half are working exclusively with a multinational business based in North Bristol to recruit a Senior Credit Controller! The role is perfect for someone with excellent customer service and experience of high volume inbound and outbound calling - and is looking for a role within a progressive finance department.
Sitting within the Finance department, this role will support the Credit Control Team Leader in the day-to-day running of the team as well as being responsible for collecting cash and outstanding payments owed to the business.
- Handling all forms of inbound and outbound communications.
- Dealing with escalated calls where Advisor needs additional support or authority.
- Supporting Advisors by taking ownership of query resolution, liaising with both internal departments and external customers whilst communicating feedback to Advisors.
- Providing training and support to Advisors working with them to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Management of accounts where there is insolvency both commercial and consumer.
- Proactively work to KPIs to ensure that all agreed objectives are met. These will predominately be around call and cash collection targets.
- Ensure that a high standard of financial control is applied to all processes and that the controls in place will stand up to scrutiny from Internal and External Audit.
- Flexibility and knowledge of systems and process change.
- Ability to cover multiple shift patterns between 8am and 8pm weekdays as required.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, communicates effectively, build trust and influence stakeholders.
- Support the department management team by providing adequate cover when required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to develop and train others
- Keen interest in developing a career within Finance
- Previous credit control experience is ideal
- Previous experience of making inbound and outbound calls
- £22,000 - £25,500
- 25 days + bank holidays (+ option to buy/sell)
- 3 days charity leave
- 8x life assurance
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work
- Death in service
- Childcare Vouchers
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice