This is a Qualified Financial Accountant position within a Multinational, Market-Leading Sports Media Company. This is a great role with clear pathways for progression, based in their Central London office with scope for International Travel.
Our client is a globally recognised Sports Media company whose products are available worldwide. With turnover exceeding £10 billion, they are market leaders in their field and are looking to grow the finance team within their London office by adding both a Financial Accountant and Management Accountant (See job board for MA Spec). This is the chance to take on a Financial Accountant role with clear set opportunities to grow and progress within a Highly Progressive, Global Sports Media Company.
As a Financial Accountant your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage preparation of the Financial Statements, Quarterly Accounts and deliver Ad Hoc Reporting
- Assisting Budgeting & Forecasting
- Business Partnering - Internal Stakeholders
- Help with the development and implementation of Financial Process & Control Improvements
- Maintain current knowledge of IFRS and the Group's other statutory reporting requirements - USGAAP in particular
Liaise and assist with internal and external audit - supporting the Audit and Risk Committee and implementing improvements noted in Internal Audit reports
What's On Offer