My client is a rapidly expanding SME specialising in mobile banking applications and are currently seeking a talented Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team in Central London.
Reporting to the Financial Director, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting financial statements for review by Finance Director including Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation
- Managing accounts payable from uploading invoices via Receipt Bank and raising bank payments for review
- Reconciling bank accounts across 2 entities
- Reconciling payroll and VAT accounts
- Calculating and preparing VAT returns for review
- Reconciling and balancing all accounts to third party confirmation including bespoke software
- Office management responsibilities - making sure we have the right things in place to make our office a great place to work
The ideal candidate should be degree educated (preference will be shown to candidates with a 2:1 from a leading university as well as A's and B's at A level). You should have 1-2 years of experience within an accounts assistant capacity. You should have had exposure to balance sheet reconciliations as well as accounts payable experience. You must have excellent communication skills, experience with Xero & Quikkbooks and good excel skills. My client is looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent individual with the desire to grow with the company.
Are you an Accounts Assistant interested in working for a start-up specialising in mobile banking apps? Are you an Accounts Assistant enthusiastic about gaining management accounts experience? My client is a rapidly expanding SME specialising in mobile banking applications and are currently seeking a talented Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team in Central London.
Salary & Benefits
£24,000 - £26,000 & Additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice