An Accounts Assistant is required to join a global business based near Bracknell for a period of 6 months. If you are an immediately available finance professional with significant experience covering all aspects of cash posting, banking and month end support then please apply to find out more.
This is a critical role within a team of 10 which will suit a candidate used to working with a high degree of accuracy and who has the ability to pro-actively resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
In this Accounts Assistant role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for daily process of payments and receipts
- Responsible for processing cash allocation, credit note and debit note to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally across EMEA
- Raising and processing refund requests
- Completion of reconciliations as required
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Ensure all queries raised are dealt with promptly and professionally
- Assist with new process implementations
The successful Accounts Assistant will be an experienced transactional finance professional who is immediately available and can demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in previous roles. Experience of cash processing and bank reconciliations and highly desirable. It is therefore essential that you are comfortable solving queries on the phone and working independently to solve with minimal guidance in a busy and demanding environment.
Our client is a growing global business within the consultancy sector with its headquarters based in modern offices near Reading. You will be part of a finance team of ten people so being a team player is essential. There is ample parking available and the nearest train station is a mere ten-minute walk away.
Salary & Benefits
This Accounts Assistant role will pay £22,000-£24,000 parking is provided.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice