Financial Accountant - FMCG
Robert Half, Finance & Accounting are working in partnership with a well-established, European owned FMCG organisation based in Kettering with the recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely reports on the businesses performance as well as developing internal controls and constantly enhancing the reporting process. Key responsibilities will include:
- Daily and weekly financial accounting processes including full control of the balance sheet and delivering the month end close
- Budgeting, forecasting and supporting the delivery of the board packs
- Streamline the month end cycle - SAP
- Understanding and designing new processes and maintaining comprehensive and up to date process documentation
- Group Reporting under IFRS
- Communication and knowledge sharing with the Finance Manager and wider Finance teams
- Support the Finance Manager with ad hoc requests and report
- Management of a small and capable team
Due to the demands of the role, the Financial Accountant must be qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or be actively studying towards a professional qualification. The Financial Accountant must be capable of working in an ever changing environment, keen to challenge themselves and wanting to sharpen their accounting skill-set. The Financial Accountant must also have:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of both written and verbal English
Based in Kettering, the organisation is European owned, well-respected, steeped in history and experiencing strong growth!
Salary & Benefits
The Financial Accountant will receive a salary, £41,000 - £49,000 per annum.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice