Management Accountant, Andover - £40,000 to £45,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a management accountant to join a premier and market-leading distribution company based in Andover. They need an ambitious individual to lead the company's financial accounting, reporting and control activities.
- Managing cash reporting, banking and payment processing
- Ensuring balance sheet accounts are reconciled
- Ensuring accruals and prepayments are accurate and reconciled monthly
- Preparing and submitting cash flow forecasts
- Closing month end ledgers and filing necessary reports
- Calculating and posting fixed asset deprecation at month end
- Advising various stakeholders on their business performance
- Acting as point of contact for external auditors and tax authorities
- Communicating effectively with other departments and functional management
- Providing any adhoc assistance to the Financial Controller
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified and have experience of reporting management accounts. Any relevant experience of reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysis is highly desirable.
You will need to be extremely organised and adaptable to deadlines and large workloads.
We are looking for someone who can inspire others around them. Good communication skills and working well within a team are also incredibly important to succeed in this role.
The company is a European leader in manufacturing and distribution. The candidate will be reporting directly into the European Finance Manager, so this is a great opportunity to learn and progress.
The offices are modern, friendly and central, offering a brilliant working environment right in the countryside just outside Andover.
Salary and Benefits
- £40,000 to £45,000
- Free parking on site
- 24 holidays days a year plus bank holidays
- On site subsidised canteen and gym
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly