Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant to join a fast growing retail brand based near City of London, paying £275-350 per day.
This role is to support the Head of Finance through their year-end process, focusing on the consolidation of multiple international subsidiaries using multiple different currencies.
- Support the consolidation of the Group accounts as part of the monthly close process and develop an in depth knowledge of the Group's consolidation system.
- Support the preparation of the statutory accounts for the group and all subsidiaries to ensure they are reviewed and comply with FRS102, the UK Companies Act and are filed in line with the internal timetable.
- Work with the external audit team to ensure they are provided with high quality information and that the audit is completed on time.
- Liaise with and provide support to Area and Country finance teams
- Adhoc projects as requested by the Head of Finance.
Newly qualified from practice - an ideal first hand's-on' role within industry
1-4 years PQE - this is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to build their CV by joining a brilliant business with strong social and environmental values.
This is a well known business with a strong brand and a strong focus on ethics and a progressive attitude toward it's employees. Based very close to the the City of London near Old Street.
Salary & Benefits
This Financial Accountant position will pay £275 - £350 per day depending on your level of experience and ability to add value beyond the above job description.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice