Robert Half Finance and Accounting are assisting a well-known automotive business in Farnborough to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant within their European HQ.
Reporting to the Head of European Reporting the Interim Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- The preparation of the Statutory Accounts of 34 European Subsidiaries
- Deal with auditors and obtain formal sign off for all entities.
- All local reporting done in local country GAAP requirements.
- Compiled working paper files containing balance sheet and profit and loss reconciliations to be given to the auditors for auditing.
- Preparation of the group month end, quarter end and year end accounts in accordance with GAAP for the region.
- Completed and submit the statutory accounts of the European Group under IFRS reporting.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and year end balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare, review and assist in the elimination of intercompany mismatches
- Support the European Financial Reporting Manager as required on ad hoc projects
You should be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and hold upward of five years post qualification experience. It is essential that you have prior experience in using SAP and able to use Excel to Macro level. You should hold a self-motivated, team orientated, can do attitude and be ready, willing and able to adapt quickly.
Based in the European HQ which is easily accessible from the M3 you would be part of a growing and successful team. Facilities on site include subsidised cafeteria, games room and access to an on site gym. There is ample parking on site but there is also a shuttle service from the local train station should you be reliant on public transport.
Salary & Benefits
The role is available on an ongoing temporary basis likely to be between nine and twelve months. £300 per day to £400 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice