Robert Half are currently working with one of our best clients to bring on a Credit Controller to join their growing finance team. This is an opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a friendly and sociable team whilst working for a company who look after their customers and colleagues alike.
- Minimise the risk in our debtors ledger by prompt collection of outstanding cash
- Respond to customer invoicing queries, promptly identify issues and deal with them as quickly as possible to secure payment or agree credit within company policies and guidelines to clear the debt
- Ensure agreed KPIs (debtor days, debt ageing profile) are met and improved upon on an on-going basis
- Regularly report performance against agreed KPI targets to your line manager
- Provide support to colleagues in the Finance team as required
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience within Credit Control and will work with ease within a team. The candidate should have excellent numerical skills and be able to use Excel to a good level.
This leading health care charity encourages a culture of health and well being and prides themselves on making their employees the best versions of themselves. Choosing often to promote from within they offer excellent progression routes and will support you all throughout your career.
Salary & Benefits
£28,000 - £32,000 + Parking + Private Healthcare + 25 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice