Financial Planning Analyst
Robert Half are recruiting for a Qualified Accountant to work for a world-famous FMCG business with a history dating back over 300 years. This innovative and creative organisation is ingrained with successful values that are based on companywide collaboration, competent and strong leadership, a culture of respect, fairness and trust to provide staff with opportunities to develop and progress.
As a fun and friendly business this incredible opportunity is looking for an accountant to join their head office supply chain finance team in an analytic position. This incredible opportunity will be working with a seasoned Finance Manager to develop a deeper knowledge of the finances and performance of the supply operations. With a focus on innovative technology and lean operations, the individual will provide clear finance and business analysis supporting critical decisions.
The Key Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Deliver core business financial planning and analysis to prepare, coordinate of the annual budgets, quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting
- Analyse the business unit Profit & Loss by reviewing trends of spend, prepare journals, accruals and provisions including the commentary against variances supporting the consolidated business P&L production
- Track business performance to identify any significant deviations
- Create the complete reports against product analysis of the pricing, costing and volumes against prepared budgets, forecasts and prior year achievements
- Review the effectiveness of the reporting cycles and tools to support driving improvements
- Work with key stakeholders to provide insight to all relevant business performance
- Build relationships across the business to improve stakeholder understanding of finances to support the decision-making processes
The Key Requirements of the Financial Analyst:
- Have obtained an Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong IT skills, including Advanced Excel and the ability to pick up new software quickly
- Ability to manage high workloads in busy environments
- Have a high attention for detail and take a thorough and analytic approach
Salary Banding: £40,000 to £45,000
Benefits: Company Pension plan, Annual Bonus (up to 15%), Onsite subsidised staff restaurant, discounts on company products, discounted Sports & Social club memberships and many more.
This position would be most suitable for an individual who has recently or soon to have obtained an accountancy qualification ACA, ACCA or CIMA. Previous experience working as a Finance Officer, FP&A Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Accounting Analysis, Finance Analyst would be desirable.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice