Senior Accounts Assistant
Robert Half is currently working with an internationally recognised company to recruit a Senior Accounts Assistant. This position will initially run for a contract of 7 months, before potentially becoming permanent for the right person. Due to the size and nature of this company there is massive potential for career development and progression.
This is an incredibly varied position that can give good exposure to a variety of different finance functions. In summary the duties will include:
- Setting up new projects on the finance system.
- Taking ownership for your assigned portfolio of projects.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels of seniority.
- Production of financial statements, reconciliation reports and any ad hoc reports needed.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
Any profiles from a varying degree of accounts backgrounds will be considered, as long as you are able to demonstrate:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Evidence of problem solving skills.
- A good understanding of Excel - pivot table knowledge essential.
- Proven skills in a complex financial function (ideally with customer/client contact)
- High level of numeracy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful organisation in a business critical position. Applications will be assessed on merit so please apply even if you don't match everything above, as there may be some flexibility.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice