Payroll Clerk (Temp to Perm)
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting a Payroll Clerk for a company based near Caerphilly. The key responsibility of the position is to provide efficient and effective HR and Payroll administrative support that meets statutory and company requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally be immediately available or on 1 weeks' notice period. The role is initially on a temporary basis however there will be a permanent opportunity to the right candidate.
- Maintaining weekly and monthly payroll
- Communicate with management and staff regarding basic payroll enquiries
- Calculate and process all contract variations including changes of salary, job title, location, etc.
- Maintain accurate employee details within the payroll system and update changes as required
- Ensure payroll procedures are completed and within agreed timescales
- Communicate with HR Officer which will enable accurate timely processing of payroll
- Upholding of employee records and data spreadsheets
- Proven and demonstrable experience in a payroll environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of current HMRC legislation
- Auto enrolment
- Modified payroll
- £9.00 - £10.00 per hour + holiday pay
If this role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch.
This role is for an immediate start.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Payroll Clerk (Temp to Perm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly