Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert half have been appointed to recruit for a fast growing business in Tamworth, this role is a 3 month temporary role with a view to go permanent.
To support our expansion we are looking to fill a number of office based roles and have an immediate requirement for an Purchase Ledger Clerk
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
To ensure records are fully maintained and updated, ready for audit purposes and to facilitate the process of filing annual account statements.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Purchase Ledger, Matching, Batching and Coding Purchase Invoices
- Dealing with Supplier queries
- Statement Reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliation
- Must have great attention to detail and be computer literate with strong numerical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach to record keeping
- Solutions focused
- Knowledge and awareness of current legislation and regulation of financial accounts
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel with us please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Accounts Payable Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly