The Management Accountant is to assist the Group Financial Controller in the following:
- Preparation of the monthly management for the EMEA group
- Group profit & loss / balance sheet
- KPI's & cash flow analysis
- Production of annual budgets and forecasts
- Variance Analysis
- Review of the submitted accounts, ensuring that all supporting information are provided, agreement of inter-company position and assist with the final sign off
- Identifying, developing and implementing process and system improvements
- Liaison with overseas subsidiaries to ensure accuracy and complete monthly reporting package returns
- Point of contact for internal and external auditors
The ideal candidate should be a Finalist or Newly Qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA as well as being degree educated from a reputable university with respectable A-levels. You should have at least 1 year's experience within a management accountant capacity or an Assistant Management Accountant stepping up.
A leading Bio-Pharmaceutical business specialising in gene therapy with an established presence in both the UK and Europe is now seeking a Finalist/Newly Qualified Management Accountant to join their multicultural team in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
£38,000 - £45,000 plus Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice