Finance Business Partner
Work with Senior Managers to produce detailed forecasts and insightful analysis to improve basis for financial decision making and cost control.
Our client is a well established and growing business in Surrey.
- Monthly departmental accounts produced accurately to strict deadlines to include: accruals, prepayments, analysis of accounts and key P&L reconciliations
- Support departmental managers to control and forecast spend
- Ensure relevant balance sheet reconciliations are completed by working day 10, and any issues are highlighted, investigated and actioned in a timely manner.
- Support the production of an accurate departmental accounts pack including preparation of commentary on performance
- Investigate and report on significant variances against budget/forecast
- Prepare monthly forecasts and budgets
- Accurate identification of P&L risks/opportunities that may affect forecasts
- Liaise with internal and external auditors & provide accurate & timely information to aid a smooth auditing process.
- Queries dealt with quickly & efficiently
- Efficient mentoring and development of other staff members, ensuring all tasks completed correctly & on time
Qualified - ACA, ACCA . CIMA
Previous experience in a similar role
Strong excel skills
Strong communications skills
£40,000 - £47,000
More searches like this
- Finance Manager Leisure Tourism & Hospitality Newly qualified jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Financial Analyst Leisure Tourism & Hospitality Newly qualified jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Finance Business Partner Leisure Tourism & Hospitality Newly qualified jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Financial Planning & Analysis Leisure Tourism & Hospitality Newly qualified jobs in Kingston Upon Thames