Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst, Andover - £40,000 to £45,000
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are actively seeking a Financial Analyst to join a global FMCG company, based in Andover. They need an ambitious individual to provide high quality reporting and analysis for their Supply Chain department.
- Execute responsibilities within the budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting cycles
- Support the Finance Manager in delivering the core business Financial Planning and Analysis requirements, including preparation, analysis, coordination and communication of an annual budget, quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting.
- Review trends in spend against forecasts on a timely basis, preparing journals, accruals and provisions, and providing clear explanations of significant variances in the context of the consolidation of the overall P&L
- Work closely with the Finance teams at the Supply Centres
- Build solid working relationships with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified and have some experience in standard costing and pricing.
You will need to be extremely organised and adaptable to deadlines and large workloads.
We are looking for someone with advanced excel skills - being able to do simple macros and work independently.
The company is a household name and has a great reputation. The offices are modern and have a fantastic atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to work within a global company who is a leader in its sector.
The successful candidate with report directly into the Finance Manager and there are real opportunities to progress and learn within the company.
Salary and Benefits
- £40,000 to £45,000 plus 15% bonus based on company and individual performance
- Free parking on site
- 22 holiday days a year plus bank holidays (which increases to 30 days after 5 years)
- On site subsidised canteen and gym
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly