Tax Semi-Senior (3 Month Contract)
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Semi-Senior to join a Market leading firm in their London Office for the busy season
- Both part time and full time available
- 3 Month contract
- Diverse portfolio of clients
You will be comfortable working at a semi-senior level, at which you are confident you will deliver great results during the busy season. You will assist with the compliance function over the busy season.
You will be a part of a highly reputable firm, with strong ambitions and a high standard for delivering exceptional results.
Tax Semi-Senior responsibilities:
- General compliance work
- Processing returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Suggesting potential tax planning opportunities
- Providing timely and accurate delivery of tax services whilst adhering to the firm???s quality standards
- Supporting the partners, managers and other senior staff with general ad-hoc and administrative duties such as preparing spreadsheets etc
Tax Semi-Senior requirements:
- Strong GCSE???s and A-Levels
- 2 Years Personal tax experience
- Ability to use MS Word and Excel
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to produce results under pressure
For further information on this Tax Semi-Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers