Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively partnering a Kent based client to recruit a Senior Auditor on an interim basis.
The successful Senior Auditor will be responsible for assisting the Audit Manager / Director in the provision of internal audit and business assurance services to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- To carry out internal audit reviews as directed. This will include planning, testing, making recommendations and reporting.
- To ensure that all internal audit work for which the post holder is responsible is carried out in accordance with the required standards. Including, where relevant, supervising and reviewing the work of more junior staff.
- To carry out all work within the programmed times.
- To ensure that all administrative forms are completed fully and submitted by the due dates.
- To attend clients' Audit Committee meetings as required.
- To supervise internal audit staff allocated to specific reviews as directed by the Audit Manager / Director, including allocating work, reviewing working papers and reports.
- To carry out any other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
The post holder will be expected to work anywhere within the geographical areas covered by the Company. Where such areas are outside the geographical boundaries of the team to which the post holder is allocated then reasonable prior notice will given whenever possible.
- Business related graduate.
- 1-2 years audit experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate at all levels (both orally and in writing)
Salary & Benefits
£20ph to £25ph on an ongoing interim basis.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice