Finance Business Partner
Robert Half have been instructed by a growing business to recruit for a Business Partner to be based in Coventry. This position is to be part of a team looking after business planning, partnering and commercial support.
- Have a clear understanding of performance including profitability, costs, capital and balance sheet
- Provide assessment of business cases and strategic opportunities to support decision making.
- Build fit for purpose MI reports to provide relevant information to senior stakeholders.
- Provide commercial advice to drive improvement in operational and strategic business performance.
- Supporting and advising those within the project environment through the budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring best practice, accuracy, and consistency.
- Encourage innovative ways of working across the business and support the culture of continuous improvement.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Fully Qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACA) or QBE.
- Strong ability to problem solve, taking complex and novel situations, providing analysis and business insight to shape business decisions and strategy
- Ensure the business addresses all relevant financial implications
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to build relationships and influence at all levels and all functions
Between £45,000 and £50,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly