Assistant Managment Accountant
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for an outstanding Assistant Management Accountant to join a professional services business based just outside Birmingham City Centre. Reporting to the International Finance Manager you will be responsible for the production of weekly and monthly accounts.
- To be an effective member of the financial and divisional management teams, producing robust, reliable, accurate financial information for their respective business area.
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance Sheets reconciliations
- Producing weekly Cost reports to participate in continual performance improvement through the participation, and implementation of key projects and processes as defined.
- To ensure financial controls and processes are followed together with performance of monthly account reconciliations.
- Work with the International Operational team and International Finance Analysts at period-end to ensure information submissions are made on time and in full.
- Assist with re-forecasting.
- Work closely with operational admin departments to ensure efficient processing of transactions and consistent processes between depots
- International Company
- Parking on Site
- Career progression
- Study support
- Excellent benefits package
- A minimum 2.1 degree is essential, ideally a First Class degree in finance & accounting
- Excellent A Level Grades
- Minimum 1 years incore finance is essential
- Very Strong Excel
- Willingness to learn
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
The role will pay up to £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, subject to experience and also offer study support.
If this role is of interest, please submit a tailored copy of your CV to Laura Kenny along with a summary of your experience and we will get in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice