Group Reporting Manager
Robert Half is currently working with a highly prestiguous retail business based in Central London, to recruit a Group Reporting Manager on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300-350p.d. (Flexible dependent on experience)
- Monthly, Quarterly, half yearly and annual consolidated management and statutory reporting to Group under IFRS
- The preparation of the annual audit workpapers and statutory accounts
- Responsible for ensuring statutory compliance including all Companies Act reporting and compliance with new IFRS standards
- Tax reporting and compliance
- Review of Balance Sheet reconciliations prepared by the Management Accounts team
- Working capital and cash flow management including responsibility of the accounts payable team
- Lead system and process improvements to streamline work flows and create efficiencies in the team
- Review the weekly cash flow forecast model and manage risks to the cash flow
- Management and oversight of stock costing and accounting practices and financial stock ledger reconciliation.
- Responsible for maintaining best practice Debtor and Creditor ledger management and processes.
- Monitor the efficiency of CIT services and control cash insurance limits (shop floor and back of house safes).
- Maintain banking relationships.
Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)· Strong technical accounting background. Excellent written and verbal communication skills·
- Experience of accounting under IFRS.
- Experience in a similar role having done financial analysis and reporting with relevant sector experience, particularly a publically list company.
- Analytical approach to ad-hoc problem solving and reconciliations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to interpret key financial & operational trends and willingness to question the status quo.
- Practical knowledge of financial controls and processes.
- Experience with Corporate tax compliance and payments.
This role offers the opportunity to join a well respected and iconic retail business. They have a historic legacy, and are generally regarded as market-leaders globally within their sector.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £300-350per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team. Easily accessible Central London location (Minutes walking distance from Oxford Circus)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Group Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly