Finance Manager, North Somerset, £50K
Robert Half are delighted to be partnering with a world-leading services business in their search for a new Finance Manager in their European team.
- Lead and develop the finance team, finding ways to stretch and challenge them to achieve their best
- Collaborate with the wider management team to plan how to drive the business forwards
- Be a change driver to improve financial processes, efficiencies, and controls
- Assist in controlling the overheads as the company goes through a period of fast growth
- Implement a new reporting operating model
- Assist in the roll-out of a new ERP system
- Ad hoc project work
You will need to be a dynamic, focused finance professional looking to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment. A qualified accountant with management experience, you will be a strong technical finance manager with experience of month-end and yearly statutory and financial accounts. The team is already close-knit with a great team spirit, so they are looking for someone to complement the hardworking yet friendly dynamic.
Our client has been awarded Employer of the Year in 2018 and has proudly established an excellent place to work just outside of Bristol. The company have 25 years of experience in their sector, offices in 5 countries and over 600 employees worldwide.
- A competitive starting salary of around £50,000
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- 5% pension from employer, with added NI saving if you decide to contribute too
- Social events throughout the year including Summer and Christmas parties
- Paid day off for charity work
- The opportunity to apply for study support and option to work abroad
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice