Robert Half Accountemps is currently working with a market leading property development business based in Central London, to recruit a Finance Manager on a Fixed Term Contract basis, offering up to £55000 per annum.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
Management Accounts & Reporting
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts for all property and head office companies, including supporting schedules, for presentation to directors
- Preparing monthly consolidated management accounts, including the reconciliation of all intercompany balances, for presentation to directors
- Managing the year end audits for all property companies
- Monthly updating of schedules detailing expenditure on a company by company and consolidated basis for each property development for presentation to directors
Treasury & Accounts Payable
- Managing supplier invoices, creditor balances and weekly payment runs
- Bank reconciliations for all property and head office companies
- Managing bank accounts, payment authorisations and the set-up of new accounts
- Maintaining cash flow forecast and funding requirements for the business
- Producing schedules of drawdown requirements from the Groups' funders
- Managing employee credit cards and processing director's expenses
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Our client is a highly respected property developer, based in Central London. They have an extensive portfolio of mixed residential, commerical and infrastructure developments.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the salary of £55000, the new Finance Manager will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice