A growing Investments Business in Exeter are looking for an experienced Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team and work in a fast paced and commercial business.
Michael Page Finance are working in partnership with Link Asset Services to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their successful and rapidly growing fund administration business based in Exeter, Devon.
Link Asset Services is part of the Link Group, a market-leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, with over 7,000 employees working across 17 jurisdictions, including Australasia, Asia and Europe. Their clients include some of the world's largest corporations.
They provide class-leading accounting and valuation services to prominent funds in the alternative investments sector, and for clients with over £85bn in assets under management.
You can expect a first class experience in the highly lucrative and specialised alternative funds sector. As a Finance Manager you will have the opportunity to work with the leading international investment companies, brokers and the world's top lawyers. The business are looking for driven professionals with strong leadership and social skills to manage and motivate colleagues.
This is a senior position with genuine and significant opportunities for advancement for individuals that can demonstrate experience in financial statement production, provision of management accounts information and the ability to oversee a wide range of banking and ad hoc reporting tasks.
This is a dynamic role, within a fast growing and highly lucrative international business, responsible for managing a small but dedicated team providing all aspects of fund administration and accounting to a portfolio of investment fund clients.
The right Finance Manager will ideally be from a Investment/Fund background but a Financial Services leaning is also plus as they will train a good, strong, technically able accountant on the funds element.
- Proactively manage and lead a team in all aspects of fund administration and accounting for a portfolio of investment fund clients.
- Day to day liaison with top tier investment manager clients and their professional advisors, including lawyers and auditors
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all client and regulatory reporting, including undertaking quality assurance reviews.
- Proactively review, identify and implement efficient process enhancements to ensure the client service provided is of the highest standard, and take a leading role in developing new client services
- Manage effective implementation of on-boarding new business and participate in new prospect presentations.
- Attend client company board and management meetings as required and act as the senior point of contact for clients.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Strong technical accounting.
- Proven experience of managing a team, leadership and people management.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrably methodical and highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Competitive salary and package.