My client is million-dollar industry leader within the coscmetics industry and are currently looking for a talented Financial Analyst to join their Finance team in central London.
The Financial Analyst will report into the Controller and be responsible for the following:
- Assist controller in the preparation of monthly reports on Pro business expenses/ forecast and actual P&L
- Issue the sales reports daily to the business
- Consolidate and issue the monthly sales reporting book to Management Team
- Design and maintain reports to support a close review of all business key drivers for the strategic business partners on excel
- Identify and explain reasons for variance between forecast/ budget and actual for sales to the Commercial Controller and Sales Director.
- Prepare weekly sales numbers for review with the commercial team
- Prepare and follow up with Controller analysis of brand support and education costs
- Assist controller in the preparation of monthly reports on Pro business expenses / forecast and actual P&L
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience as a Financial Analyst and should be actively studying an accounting qualification. The perfect candidate will be degree educated (preference will be shown to candidates with a 2:1 from a leading university as well as A's and B's at A level). You should have commercial experience, with aspirations to be involved in business partnering. My client is looking for an intelligent individual who is engaging and confident with excellent excel skills.
Are you a Financial Analyst interested in working for a giant in the cosmetic industry? Are you eager to progress your career and gain business partnering experience? With an international presence as well as being a dominant force in the cosmetic's industry, my client is million-dollar industry leader and are currently looking for a talented Financial Analyst to join their Finance team in central London.
Salary & Benefits
£32,000 - £38,000 & Exceptional Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice