Protiviti are looking for a Finance Director to work alongside the CEO to run the finance function and bring commercial input into business decisions, within a private equity backed business. Based in Gloucestershire.
- Work alongside the CEO, managing a finance team through the financial controller
- Bring commercial insight into business decisions, liaise with the PE owners
- Deliver robust management information across the different LOBs, enable streamlining of the finance function, and handle commercial factors outside of finance
- You will be a qualified accountant with experience as a divisional finance director or as a FD of a PE backed firm
- Have a background that covers finance and the broader commercial aspects of a business.
- Deep expertise in KPIs and MI metrics
- Confident personality, and able to work at pace.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This role will pay in the £650 to 750/day region.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly