Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half finance and accounting are actively recruiting for a ongoing temporary purchase ledger clerk to support a fast paced, public sector business based near Blackburn. The position will be paying in the region of £8-£9.50 depending candidate experience.
We are looking for someone to assist with the maintenance of the Purchase Ledger on our financial accounting system, providing effective and efficient support to the finance team. The successful candidate will have experience working in a high-volume purchase ledger environment.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the ledger
- Matching of supplier invoices against purchase orders and posting on to the ledger
- Entering invoices in query into the system with appropriate query type
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- General clerical and administrative duties for the finance department as required
- Maintenance of departmental archives, scanning and incoming mail
- Management of the supplier relationship
- Query Chasing and Resolution
- Organise supplier payment runs for allocated accounts
If you are interested call Adam on 0161 828 6100
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice