Robert Half Devon & Cornwall are pleased to be working with a well-known organisation in Plymouth to recruit for an experienced Management Accountant.
Our client is experiencing some interesting changes and developments and therefore is looking for someone to start ASAP. This is a great opportunity to secure a contract for the next 6-9 months and undertake duties that will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Highlighting key financial issues through strong analysis and financial support
- Production and management of accurate weekly reports
- Production of monthly financial reporting packs
- Analysis of operational performance to ensure costs are managed and understood
- Monitoring and understanding product and customer margins with key issues being communicated to the business
- Management and production of financial planning packs
The successful Management Accountant will be ideally qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA), as well as being a self-starter, flexible and resilient. Additionally, strong Excel skills will be required as well as good systems exposure. Our client uses a version of Sage.
In return, you should expect a day rate in the region of £190-£225 per day, parking on site and the chance to work for this recognised business.
With an immediate start date available, please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall on 01392 341130 or apply within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice