Senior Business Analyst
Drives the production of timely and accurate information to the business through first class provision, analysis and interpretation of financial information, driving improvement in processes and systems wherever possible.
A market leading business in a unique field newly acquired by a global US Parent
- Timely monthly reporting at both Exec level and Board Level.
- Development of KPI's for the business including ad hoc analysis as required.
- Work closely and provide support in partnering all teams across the business to drive improvement by providing insightful, clearly presented analysis and suggest solutions that drive decisions and actions.
- Champion simplicity in processes and systems to improve the efficiency of the team and value adding outputs.
- Develop analytical and reporting models and tools.
- Identify internal best practice and monitor external best practice/data to provide excellent analysis and relevant benchmarking for performance.
- Develop a good understanding of each brand and their individual needs.
Flexible approach to work, demonstrating a willingness to learn and committed to both personal and corporate development.
* Excellent communication Skills.
* Advanced excel and data reporting skills essential.
* Experience in the accurate development of financial information.
* Experience of analysing and identifying trends and patterns within business data.
* Tailors information delivery; simplifies complex concepts.
* Is tenacious and solves problems in the face of adversity or resistance.
* Accountancy experience.
* Ability to pick up new IT systems quickly.
Experience of Power BI or similar.
* Experience of working in a PE backed company.
£40000 to £50000 based on experience